Building Use Task Force Meeting Minutes
March 10, 2015
–We decided that we will take turns facilitating these meetings, and take turns taking minutes.
–we went through the list and discussed the various proposals from last months meeting
– adult daycare – it would be a huge, all-consuming undertaking. So far, no nonprofit organization has come forward with a concrete proposal.
– artists and artist groups – We need programming and promotion. We can write proposals and advertise to/ approach individuals and organizations.- As far as promotion is concerned, Mary is inspired by the United theological website. -Are interns a possibility?maybe Augsberg or the seminary would have an intern for us. -We discussed whether it would be helpful to develop a rental budget based upon our annual expenses divided by our available square footage of available space(s) and our available time (hourly,daily,monthly, etc.).
– Research places to list our office/performance space
-Colleen will research office rental
-Adel will research co-sharing
-EdEd will take Converging Vision proposal to trustees
-Steve will look at Ivy Bldg for class ideas
– Jennifer will call community Ed
– Mary will do some research on performance use
– Steve will talk to Nathan about lighting
– Someone will check out Powderhorn list-serve
Next meeting is 5pm April 14th( second Tuesday)
——- Steve Sandberg